The company ZZI prepares to accelerate the introduction of aplication ZZIemcs. We are in the final stage of testing.
Beginning of operation of EMCS to a limited extent is due in April 2010.
What is EMCS?
EMCS (Excise Movement and Control System) is a computerized system developed by the European Commission and Member States and will serve the control of movement in the excise duty suspension arrangements. Removing the excise document in paper form, which must be in accordance with existing arrangements to monitor the movement of excise products under suspension. It will track the movement of excise goods in the excise duty suspension arrangements between Member States. It will bring simplification of procedures, paperless business, and effective use of modern information technology tools. Changed the way we do business for all trading in energy, alcohol and tobacco.
Is the use of EMCS required?
The deployment of EMCS is mandatory. During the transitional period operating system EMCS system will be in addition to electronic commerce conducted over the paper-based documents to excise. At the transition to full operation through the EMCS, e-commerce with the TD, the paper will go out of business in excise documents.
How will the EMCS work?
1. The consignor shall submit a draft e-TD.
2. The competent administration of the Member State of dispatch (application) to verify and confirm the e-TD and return it to sender. When checking the excise number sender and recipient use the system for exchange of excise data (SEED - System for Exchange of Excise Data).
3. Sender dispatch excise goods.
4. Administration of the State of dispatch and send e-governance TD Member State of arrival.
5. Administration of the receiving State shall send the recipient e-TD.
6. Excisable products arrive to the recipient.
7. The recipient of a certificate of receipt of the administration of the Member State of arrival.
8. Administration of the State of arrival (application) verify receipt and return it to the recipient.
9. At the same time the Administration of the State receiving an acknowledgment of receipt of the administration of the Member State of dispatch.
10. Administration of the State of departure shall send a receipt to the sender.